The Hospital Ventilator ACM812A is a versatile invasive/non-invasive ventilation system provided with an alarm and monitoring system, equipped with a built-in battery and on-vehicle power connector.
• Features of r ACM812A mobile transport medical ventilator.
• Suitable for adult and child;
• For various treatment environments such as emergency room, operating theater, ambulance, patient transfer and first-aid;
• Unique invasive and non-invasive ventilation modes to meet the different patients’ needs;
• Inspiration halt, convenient for sucking phlegm
• Oxygen mixing technique to adjust oxygen concentration and meet the oxygen therapy need
• Alarm and monitoring system which meet the international safety standard
• TFT screen, displaying various respiration parameters and waveforms
• With a built-in battery and on-vehicle power connector for A/C and D/C power supply
• PEEP valve, humidifier, trolley, supporting arm, and other accessories as optional.
The Medical Ventilator ACM812 features capacity control, pressure limit mode, time switching, fully embody lung protection strategy
Inhalation pause facilitates sputum suction and prevents cross-infection.
Scope of application: different groups of adults, children, etc.
Pneumatic electric control, providing AC, DC, and vehicle power supply.
Hospital Ventilator ACM812
Capacity control: (All modes achieve capacity and pressure dual control)
Auxiliary / control: A / C, synchronous intermittent instruction: SIMV, A / C + sigh: A / C + SIGH,
Manual ventilation: MANUAL Spontaneous breathing: SPONT, Noninvasive ventilation: NIPPV