We present a joint venture with EK CHUAK, a service company that integrates markets need with exisiting solutions.
Evoking our Mayan ancestors we decided to be represented by an important deity of their world.
Mexican companies experts in offering comprehensive solutions through our Engineering, civil works, public works, operational technologies, metal-mechanical construction and industrial maintenance of O&G facilities divisions.
We have a team of directors with more than 30 years of experience in the industry, a team of trained technical professionals in Mexico and the United States, who have more than 8 years of experience in the sector.
In Petróleos Mexicanos, more than 50 plants served Upstream, Midstream and Downstream support us.
To be the best provider of integral products and services in the market, thus offering variety, quality and value to our customers.
To be the most respected Mexican commercial services company in the market, serving the public and private sectors of Mexico.
• Leadership: Strive to shape a better future.
• Passion: being committed to the heart and mind.
• Collaboration: Work with collective talent.
• Integrity: Be Transparent.
• Quality: Always in search of excellence.
• Accountability: Be Responsible.
Our Strategic Allies, allow us to provide the service that you need in the estimated time to complete your project. We are very proud to share with you all the companies that shared our same values and objectives.
We as Petro Houston Partners and EK CHUAK, are very proud that we partner with several manufacture companies around the world that provide us with the latest and quality products that we need to complete your projects.
We have the knowledge and experience to offer our customers the construction of storage tanks, as well as their maintenance and repair:
- Portable Nitrogen generation and recirculation units on site.
- Nano Particles for production stimulation “EHR, HRT, EFT”
- Safety and hygiene
- Risk analysis
(Platforms, Tanks, Ducts, others)
• Artificial Lift
• Reduction of Gas burning to the atmosphere
• Unprocessed Gases
• CompreCompressionsion Stations
• Offshore Platforms